The Hangover Hospital | Oktoberfest 2022 | Munich Festival Camping | The party that never ends
About The Hangover Hospital
The Hangover Hospital is the cure for a tight budget. Get the Affordable accommodation that still gives comfort, safety and support. Sleep in a bunk raised above the ground, which beats other campground facilities that only provide ground-level mattresses.
Extra blankets are available, on request, and the Hangover Hospital also boasts cuddle puddle facilities to warm you up on those chilly Munich nights. You check yourself in, we throw in the kick-ass environment and the lit vibe.
Oktoberfest is the perfect festival for free spirits who celebrate life and all things beer! To keep you going and set your stamina at full steam, check yourself in at The Hangover Hospital the ultimate festival accommodation on a tight budget.
What the Hangover Hotel is:
Get a glimpse of a stay-over in The Hangover Hospital
- A Hospital Themed Festival Campsite, a place for the free spirit who is serious about having fun.
- It caters for your elementary needs: a bed, shower and toilet.
- Gets you as close to the Oktoberfest action on a budget as possible.
- Designed for a tight travel pocket, so you can spend your money on the festivities.
- Pop-up festival accommodation on the go, set up to provide accommodation during the Oktoberfest and then taken down and moved to the next international festival.
- A fantastic place to meet fun-loving people from all over the world, festival partying just like you.
The Hangover Hospital Oktoberfest
- Check-in from 13:00 to 22:00
- Check out before 10:00
- Taxes included
- 24-hour Reception.
- No curfew.
- Age Restriction: Strictly
- 18+ years only.
We have ONE type of accommodation
We also provide cuddle puddles, to combat the cold nights and let you get acquainted with your fellow hangover patients. Bunks in festival tented “wards” where you have access to electricity and lighting. There are no lockers but we have a secure reception area. Each ward has plug sockets to charge your devices.
The campsite where we are based charges for toilet paper and tokens can be purchased for warm water showers and this is not within our control nor do we have control over the prices of beer and food sold by businesses around the Hangover Hospital. We cater for the essentials only and DO NOT HAVE PRIVATE LOCKERS. However, we offer a facility to keep basics secured in lockable. If you wish to safeguard valuable items, you can rent a locker at the main central train station. bring warm clothes and perhaps a sleeping bag for cold music nights
What the Hangover Hotel is not:
- 5-Star luxury accommodation
- A romantic getaway for couples
- A sterile and pristine environment
The choice is easy-going, the choice is affordable, the choice is yours.
WARNING: It can get super cold when you sober up! You will need to bring warm clothes and an
extra sleeping bag/blanket along with your spirit of adventure. Earplugs might be a good idea if you want to get some undisturbed rest.
Follow us on any of these platformsFacebook Instagram Youtube Quick Links